Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties. Copyright law in Australia can be viewed here. We work hard to create interesting and well-researched information this takes time and energy which equate to money. Taking our work is theft. We attribute our research and images and pay for work completed here.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, republish, sell, lease, loan, transmit or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any content retrieved therefrom; (b) use of the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maintain privacy and quiet enjoyment
Do not use this information to disrupt someone’s privacy or quiet enjoyment of their property. No matter how reportedly haunted it is. The residents may have come to terms with their spiritual companions however are not open to visitors. The information here is for entertainment, historical and discussion purposes.
These terms and conditions are currently being updated but essentially don’t misuse the information contained on this site or podcast.
Grant of Licence
In purchasing the content – audio file (usually one download) or access to the virtual file, Haunted Hills grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Haunted Hill service for the purpose of using the audio for personal use only. You do not have the right to transfer or sublicense your rights under this Agreement.
Restrictions of use
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that you may not (without limitation):
- copy, reproduce, “rip”, record, make available to the public or otherwise use any part of the Haunted Hills application/service or its content (including but not limited to tracks, images and text) in a manner not expressly permitted under this Agreement;
- provide your password to any other person or use any other person’s user name and password. Your user name and password is your responsibility and you are solely responsible for all activity that takes place under your account;
- reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Haunted Hills content or any part thereof;
- assist anyone to or to attempt to, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify, copy, lend, hire, sub-license, create derivative works from, distribute, commercially exploit or transfer in any other way the Haunted Hills service in whole or part;
- use the Haunted Hills service to distribute software viruses or other harmful programs;
- rent or lease any part of the Haunted Hills application/ service; and
- use the Haunted Hills application/service in a way that violates the terms of this Agreement.
- use any audio files or data from Haunted Hills For Media service to compete commercially, or any of its subsidiaries, joint ventures or commercial partnerships.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
In addition to the above, you agree to take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised use of the Haunted Hills application/service and its content.
Advertising and use of your computer resources
As consideration for your rights under this Agreement, you agree that Haunted Hills and its business partners have a right to provide advertising and other information to you in relation to other Haunted Hills services, and that Haunted Hills has right to allow the Haunted Hills application / service to utilise the processor, bandwidth and storage hardware on your computer or other relevant device for the limited purpose of facilitating the communication and transmission of content and other data or features to you facilitate the operation of the network on which the Haunted Hills application / service runs.
If you have any questions concerning the Haunted Hills application / service or this Agreement, please contact Haunted Hills customer service by visiting the Haunted Hills web site.
Breach of terms and conditions
Breaching these terms and conditions can lead to revocation of your account. Haunted Hills does not have to prove misconduct for your account to be suspended or terminated just suspect misuse of our content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Haunted Hills and its officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from any claim or demand (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) made by a third party due to or arising out of or related to your violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or your violation of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
Haunted Hills, from time to time, audit the use of the service and compare this with programmes that have been commissioned to ensure that its use is in accordance with these terms, particularly in reference to licensing issues outlined above.
Haunted Hills will apply a variety of technologies to the service to ensure the copyrights of the Haunted Hills are not misused, stolen or abused.
Technology limitations and modifications
Haunted Hills will make reasonable efforts to keep the Haunted Hills application / service operational.
However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. Haunted Hills reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Haunted Hills application/service with or without notice.
Assignment by Haunted Hills
Haunted Hills has a right to assign this Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Governing law and disputes
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Australia. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Haunted Hills and Tegan Dawson
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved. Unless otherwise specified.